Saturday, May 14, 2011

If dreams do come true.

How amazing would it be, if everyone you knew got to live their dreams? You and everyone you knew were able to work and love what you do more than anything else.

What a thought.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was 17, in high school, and had no real idea what I wanted to do with my life. I graduated early, and worked part time at Taco Bell while I was pregnant, and until my son what 6mos old. I then randomly one day, decided to go to Remington College, and become a Medical Assistant. That's how it happened. I needed to do something, I needed a good job, good hours, and wanted something quick. So, I made it happen.

This is a decision that I would never regret, & I will always be so proud of myself. I have loved my job, and still do.

But.

It's not my dream job. It's not what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I actually think that I just discovered what I want to do, what would make me so happy.
I would LOVE LOVE to be an event planner. I love reading articles on it, I am bursting with ideas, and want so badly to throw pointless parties. I save pictures and am just oozing with it all.

The issue is, how? How can I make this happen, without looking like a fool? I mean who wants to be a party planner? Ha, not that I care, but really think about it.

The next problem I for see is, what a risky field. We are in a flipping recession for goodness sake.

Brainstorming. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment